Jeep Safari Booking Procedure at the Pench National Park is managed & operated by the Pench forest officials as per the norms of India’s forest department. Permits for Jeep safari can be only obtained online. It is always advisable and best practice is to get booked safari permits well in advance to avoid last time rush and lack of availability. Below is the step to be followed while making booking.
Pench jeep safari offers tourists an exciting view of wild animals in their natural surroundings. Machans are set by forest officials to help facilitate viewing of wildlife by tourists. The Jeep offers amazing landscape and is the favored haunt of sloth bear, elephant, tigers and a wide variety of birds.
- * Please provide your full name, age, gender of the every traveler as mentioned same on their identity card.
- * Please keep ready the Safari charges amount at the time of booking
- * Id cards like voter id, Passport, Aadhar card or driving license is valid only. You need to carry ID card in original at the time of entering the national park
- * booking made with incorrect or incomplete ID cards are considered null and void
- * Foreign nationals are suppose to carry their original foreign tourist passport
- * Six person can visit the national park with one E-permit
- * Tourists can request for safari booking 03 month before their trip
Popular Safari Zones in Pench National Park -
To enhance better visibility and animal sighting and promote ecotourism inside Pench National Park the forest department has divided into five zones.
- Touria Zone – This is very popular and considered to be premium zone of the Pench National Park. It is open for tourists from October till June.
- Karmazhiri Zone – This tourism zone is also considered as the premium zone of the Pench and shares partial area of Turia gate.
- Wolf of Sanctuary – It is rocky area of the forest and famous for Wolves.
- Khursapar - Three beautiful water bodies are inside the forest, which attracts a lot of bird life as well as wildlife.
- Sillari - This zone is also known as Bison retreat which is 35 kilometers from Village Machaan Pench. Park is open from Oct till June.
Entry timings for Pench National park are as follows:
- * Morning safari Timing- 5:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- * Afternoon Safari Timing- 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- * Night Safari Timing - 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- * Note : Entry gates open for tourists throughout the year